Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh dear...

Ok, if you wish to keep our site in Weebly to yourself before it's ready, don't fiddle with updating blog live... Yeah, someone hit that one instead of the button next to it... DWH is in the mighty web...

The address to be (or now the site address) hasn't been revealed to more than one person I believe, so maybe I still can keep it under wraps. In case you're planning to head to Google DWH, don't bother... it won't find it... at least to yet when I'm writing this... I tested. But if you end up finding the site, please don't let me know, because you shouldn't have seen it yet and I don't want to think too much about that people can see it unfinished. That wasn't meant to happen!

Yeah, I think I'll just hide my head into snowy bush... can't do much more harm, when there obviously already was some sort of brain freeze... lol. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment