Monday, November 5, 2012

Sulky!

There's now download available for a sulky at Equus-Sims forum! Aaaaah, I need standardbreds now!

There was earlier sort of reveal about me being harness racing person at heart before anything else within horse sports/activities (It takes time..). Doing this amongst the community wasn't really viable before, without enormous amount of editing work anyway, so I went with the closest thing - thoroughbreds and racing. But thoroughbreds are just a dream for me - I don't get closer to it than playing games, reading news, watching videos and so on. Harness racing is real, these days it's not more than staying on the map about news and occasional visits to the track on race days with camera, but it's still more real. It's the thing with horses I did for years and will always follow from the sidelines to some extent, always.

Now it would be viable... but I'm way too into what I've got coming up to give up with them. Third stable? Standardbreds and thoroughbreds under same set up? Either one could work, but they also have problems... Setting things up for another stable would certainly bump the joining into anything to unsealable future, unless doing it quite a while after what's in the works now is done. Putting trotters in the mix of TBs and showjumpers... well, the whole concept of Greenfield would need some adjustment, if to be done... has only the major thing against it that I don't really see how to make it more that slightly plausible, I'd like more than that. Third stable occupying same area (= same save) than Greenfield, might be more workable, but don't know... Only sure thing is that DWH will happen as it is, since can't combine anything to it and still keep it western, lol.

I guess the point of all this is, that I'm loving the suddenly presented viability of harness racing, but making it part of my endeavors will be on hold for now. How long is now going to last, can't really say... might very well be just as long as DWH is done... or till Greenfield is also properly set up... or more... or less...

Yeah, let's go with "standardbreds happen one of these days", shall we? That more or less covers all possibilities. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment